Scrapbook City Home Scrapbook CityShop Online Gallery ClassesNewsletter Sign UpContact UsScrapbook City Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Some thoughts on Spellbinders ....

Hi Everyone - Sandra here. For those who know me, know that I have a minor obsession with Spellbinders!! I LOVE THEM!! I was in the store today and was checking out the new releases - OH MY GOODNESS - I think they are the best yet.

I am rather fond of the pendants range and this one is no different. Now, before you think - it's a snowflake and we can't use that in Australia for Christmas cards - think again. I love the look of it for just a centrepiece in a card. It would be stunning. And look at that round circle - that could pass off as a cog (can't get enough of them for boy stuff).


Another favourite of mine was Labels 14. Yes, I have a few Spellbinders labels too which I find great for journal spots in scrapbooking layouts, but look at this one - it could be a cloud!


And the last one I want to share is the Christmas shapes called Fanciful Holiday. Not only would this make great elements for cards or layouts, but you could use these shapes as masks on your cards, layouts or projects.




Let me know what you think of the latest Spellbinders release. Do you use Spellbinders? If not, this might be a good time to start - but, be warned, it is addictive!! All you need is a Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Wizard or other die cutting/embossing machine, and you'll be on your way to days of fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

Sandra
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment