Scrapbook City Home Scrapbook CityShop Online Gallery ClassesNewsletter Sign UpContact UsScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An exciting new company now in store

Hi Everyone, it's Leisa here. Now I am about to steal Sandra's thunder, she is your blog host this week, but I am so excited, I just have to tell you about this new company that I came across whilst I was at CHA.

Have you heard of Heartfelt Creations. Well I had never, but I accidentally came across them at the show, and they had the most beautiful booth.

They are a company who make stamps, but now they have teamed up with Spellbinders, and have exclusive dies, that match their stamps.

Take a look at these stamps and matching dies (Spellbinders)........


now they are not much to loook at, but take a look at what you can create with them. It was the cards and creations that almost took my breath away.


and this one

Click here to see them in the online store.

I also have some really beautiful Christmas stamps and diecuts here in store, and I will load them onto the site shortly (I am just waiting to get some images for them).

But Sandra is currently playing with these, so I am sure you will hear more about them soon.

Leisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment