Scrapbook City Home Scrapbook CityShop Online Gallery ClassesNewsletter Sign UpContact UsScrapbook City Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Bling Tip #2

Hello, I'm back again with another bling tip.


How often have you not had the right coloured rhinestones/pearls for your project? If you are like me too often - and I have almost every colour available! LOL. That brings us to today's tip:


Bling Tip #2 - Alter the colour of Rhinestones using Copics





In this card I altered clear rhinestones with a pink copic marker to coordinate with the butterly on my card. Just a few brush strokes with the wide end of your copic marker on the top and they are transformed to a new sparkling colour.





I have also added extra sparkle to my "Fairy Girl" card with dollop of scattered straw distress stickles on the wand, and spica glitter pen on her wing. Also after distressing the edges of the paper, I brushed perfect pearls on the ink and set it with water. It looks so sparkly in person - unfortunately the photo (and my photography skills) does not do it justice.


Thanks for stopping by. Nic

0 comments:

Post a Comment