Scrapbook City Home Scrapbook CityShop Online Gallery ClassesNewsletter Sign UpContact UsScrapbook City Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Handmade Flowers using Spellbinders Dies

Hmmm, is this getting a bit repetitive?? All this talk about Spellbinders, but I do love them! Some of my favourite flowers are made using the Blossom dies. I use every size in the set, scrunch up the die cuts, sand them a bit, then ink them up. You can use glue dot or double sided tape to layer them up, or use foam dots to give more dimension. I finish them off with a button in the middle. I just love them!

Here's a layout I made with the Kaisercraft Devonshire range with my homemade flowers and leaves. When I did this layout, the new dies that Leisa was talking about in the previous post didn't exist, but here's a great use for them now! There's also some Green Tara lace, Prima Bling, a cuttlebug embossing folder and some felt Maya Road flowers.



I am so glad I have discovered the Spellbinders. I'm not telling how many I have, but I think I'd have one for most any occassion!!

Thanks for looking.
Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment