Scrapbook City Home Scrapbook CityShop Online Gallery ClassesNewsletter Sign UpContact UsScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A couple of Copic marker tips

In my previous post I mentioned the Colorless Blender No 0. The two main reasons I use this marker are: removing mistakes and removing colour, for example:

going outside the line on the face of the stamped (with Memento Tuxedo Black ink) image
Use the non brush end of the blender pen to push the colour up to the line - dont go over the line. If a darker colour, you may need to let the first coat dry and then repeat the procedure

I could have worked on this a little more, but just wanted to show you the basic steps.


In this image, I lay down the basic colours for the apron, and then wanted to give the fabric a 'lighter' look - make it look more flowy (if that's a word). I used the blender pen, let it dry and then checked and added more to try and obtain effect I was looking for







. . . and with some of the colour removed




This is the finished look I was trying to achieve


Tips on air brushing soon.

happy crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment